Paper Mobius Infinity Scarf
Designed by Kaoru Izushi
The artist uses a hand-loomed knitting machine and Japanese paper yarn to form a delicate scarf with an unexpected twisted structure.
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- 22" circumference, 5-7"w
- Paper yarn made from linen with a few strands of almost invisible raw silk wrapped around it
- Scarf will soften and grow in size over time
- Do not wash; to refresh this piece, lay flat and allow to air out, then gently shape as needed
- Please note: the model wearing black, burgundy, red and blue is wearing two scarves. For this fuller look, we suggest layering.
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
How to Measure