Paper Mobius Infinity Scarf
Designed by Kaoru Izushi
The artist uses a hand-loomed knitting machine and Japanese paper yarn to form a delicate scarf with an unexpected twisted structure.
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- 25"l, 5"w
- Paper yarn made from linen with a few strands of almost invisible raw silk wrapped around it
- Scarf will soften and grow in size over time
- Do not wash; to refresh this piece, lay flat and allow to air out, then gently shape as needed
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Please note: the model is wearing two scarves. For a fuller look, we suggest layering.
How to Measure