Paper Mobius Infinity Scarf
Designed by Kaoru Izushi
Rated 4 based on 9 customer reviews
The artist uses a hand-operated knitting machine and Japanese paper yarn to form a delicate scarf with an unexpected twisted structure.
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- 22" circumference, 5-7"w
- Paper yarn made from linen with a few strands of almost invisible raw silk wrapped around it
- Scarf will soften and grow in size over time
- In some of these images, the model is wearing two scarves. For this fuller look, we suggest layering.
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fabric & Care
- Do not wash
- To refresh this piece, lay flat and allow to air out, then gently shape as needed