Paper Wisp Infinity Scarf
Designed by Kaoru Izushi
The artist uses a hand-loomed knitting machine and Japanese paper yarn to form a delicate scarf with an unexpected twisted structure and pointed flutter detail.
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- 25" circumference, 5-7"W
- Paper yarn is made from linen wrapped in gossamer silk threads
- Scarf will soften and grow in size over time
- Do not wash; to refresh this piece, lay flat and allow to air out, then gently shape as needed
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
How to Measure