- roll over image to zoom
Paper Yarn Topper
Designed by Kaoru Izushi
Marrying ethereal texture and sculptural elegance, the artist uses a hand-operated knitting machine and Japanese paper yarn to create this sheer topper's subtly dramatic design.
- Classic fit
- A-line silhouette
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- Sheer; cami layer recommended (not included)
- Topper will soften and grow in size over time
- Cropped length
- Model is 5'7"
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fabric & Care
- Paper yarn made from linen, wrapped with a few strands of almost invisible raw silk.
- Do not wash; to refresh this piece, lay flat and allow to air out, then gently shape as needed