- roll over image to zoom
Wabi Sabi Vest
Designed by Cara May
Rated 5 based on 5 customer reviews
The simple shape of this sculptural vest belies its remarkable construction: The artist uses fine merino wool and silk-wrapped stainless steel to create the delicate knit of this semi-sheer layering piece. Hand-felting adds organic texture.
- Relaxed fit
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- Scoop neck
- Knit is sheer; cami layer recommended
- Below hip length
- Because of the handmade nature of this piece, each is unique and will vary
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- One size (fits sizes 4–12)
- Model is 5'10''
Fabric & Care
- 45% merino wool, 55% silk-wrapped stainless steel
- Hand wash in tepid water using mild soap, with no wringing or agitation. To dry, place sweater between 2 towels and press excess moisture out, let air dry.