summer savings


Artful Home

Take Me Away

Painted Wall Sculpture

Created by Karen Hale
This canvas sculpture may be called sculpted canvas, altered art, or crumpled canvas, but each is unique in its form and palette. There are many layers of acrylic paint and may include metallic leafing, or texture. It can hang two different ways or sit on a surface. Each piece has a clear gloss UV protective finish coat. The size is approximate and is measured form corner to corner.

you may also like