Designed by Laura Hunter
Rated 5 based on 1 customer reviews
The beauty of traditional Japanese hand dyeing lends unique allure to this silk and wool crepe jacket. Using itajime shibori techniques, the artist folds and clamps the fabric before dyeing to create distinctive patterns. She uses multiple dye baths and a color removal process to add further detail.
- Relaxed Fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- Long cuffed sleeves
- Open front
- Hip Length
- Artist-designed and made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- One size (fits sizes 8–16)
- Model is 5'9''
Fabric & Care
- Shibori panels: 100% silk. Sleeves and sides: 65% silk/35% wool
- Dry clean
How to Measure