Pieced Shibori Orchid Blouse
Silk Blouse(ID: A37858)
Designed by Michael KaneOne of a Kind
A very easy style blouse to wear in beautiful earth tones. Kane uses variety of his hand dyed silk Shibori fabrics and pieces them together making one of a kind blouses. This is a new wrap for me that I recently created. A continuation in a series of pieced blouses color blocked with all the Shibori in front leaving a black frame. A garment for all seasons and holidays.
- Below hip length
- Long sleeves
- button Down front with Collar
- Artist made in USA
- 100 Percent silk Charmeuse and silk Crepe De Chine
- Hand Wash, towel and hang to dry Steam press or may dry clean.
- Relaxed fit: True fit in the shoulder size with looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease in hips.
- Size: Small 6-8
- Shoulder width 16.5 inches
- Sleeve length 21 inches
- Garment Length front/back neck to hem: 30 inches
- Bust: 38-42
- Waist: 30-31
- Hips: 42-60