Silk Jacket with Lining
Designed by Laura Hunter
Elegant simplicity defines this shibori jacket which is individually dyed with the Japanese itajime shibori technique before construction. Loose-fitting, open front jacket made of and lined with flowing silk crepe de chine, lining shows when it forms the hem to the outside along the sides. Incredibly forgiving, this pieces looks great on nearly everyone.
- Oversized fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Half-length sleeves (16 inches from shoulder seam)
- Uneven hemline slopes down to finger tip length at sides
- Side vents
- Made in the USA
Fit & Sizing
- Oversized fit: full, generous, and unstructured cut for complete ease of movement
- One size (fits sizes 6–22 plus)
- Measures 64 inches in circumference at hemline.
Fabric & Care
- Dry clean
How to Measure