Cowl Neck Pocket Pullover
Designed by Michael Kane
Using Japanese shibori hand-dyeing techniques, Kane creates a striking tunic with great depth of color. The puckered texture of silk bubble gauze adds further interest to its flowing silhouette. Because each piece is dyed by hand, no two are exactly alike—making each a unique work of art to wear.
- Oversized fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Long sleeves
- Tunic length
- Cowl neck
- Fabric is sheer; cami layer recommended (not included)
- Each is unique and will vary
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
This piece runs large. If you are between sizes or desiring a slimmer fit, we recommend sizing down.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- Sizes S (6–8), M (10–12), or L (14–16)
- Model is 5'10'' and wearing size S
Fabric & Care
- 100% silk
- Machine wash gentle cold, line dry
How to Measure