Fringe Benefits Jacket
Designed by Patricia Palson and Molly Penner
Rated 5 based on 1 customer reviews
The intricate patterns and lush textures of the designers' handwoven fabrics make this bamboo-cotton jacket a standout of compelling artistry.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- Open-front design with wide lapels
- Pads at shoulders for subtle structure
- Elbow-length sleeves
- Cropped length
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- One size (fits sizes 2–18)
- Model is 5'10''
Fabric & Care
- 50% cotton/50% bamboo
- Hand wash, hang dry, or dry clean
How to Measure