Designed by Steve Sells Studio
Sometimes, the boldest statements are born out of the simplest details. Like in this dramatically draped jacket: Using shibori techniques, the artist dyes a swath of flowy black cupro voile to create the eye-catching crisscross of color adorning this piece’s waterfall front and fitted back.
- Relaxed fit
- Boxy silhouette
- Part of our Art to Wear Collection
- Slim sleeves and back
- Hip to knee length
- Because of the handmade nature of this piece, each is unique and will vary
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- Sizes XS (2–4), S (6–8), M (10–12), L (14–16), or XL (18–20)
Fabric & Care
- Textured cupro voile, 80% cupro/20% tri-acetate
- Dry Clean
How to Measure