The clean lines and easy dolman sleeves of this distinctive tunic provide an elegant frame for Mintz’s marvelous fabric based on vintage sari designs. Like all her pieces using kantha quilting techniques, this dress is constructed of two layers and is fully reversible for two very different looks.
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- Three-quarter dolman sleeves
- Tunic length
- Fully reversible
- Single patch pocket on both front and reverse
- Hand-stitched, all-over embroidery
- Sewn in New York from fabric pieced in India using traditional kantha quilting techniques.
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing+
Fabric & Care+