Soho Bamboo Short Jacket
Designed by Mieko Mintz
Rated 5 based on 24 customer reviews
Reproduced vintage sari fabrics are richly textured with all-over hand-stitched embroidery, creating a piece that is stunning worn open or secured with an artful brooch or belt (not included). The design is similar to the Soho Bamboo Kimono Long Jacket, but shorter and more tailored to better fit petite women.
- Long sleeves
- Hip length
- Reversible design
- Patch pockets on both front and reverse
- Hand-stitched, all-over embroidery
- Sewn in New York from fabric pieced in India using traditional kantha quilting techniques
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- Model is 5'8''
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
How to Measure