Two-Layer Tank Flare Dress
Designed by Mieko Mintz
This fully reversible dress wows with its bold pattern and dramatic details. In an international collaboration, it's sewn in New York from fabric designed by the artist and pieced in India using traditional kantha quilting techniques.
- Angled hem; below to above knee length
- Reversible design
- Offset front pocket
- Hand-stitched, all-over embroidery
- Each is unique; fabric will vary within the palette shown
- Limited edition of 20 per color
- Artist-made in the U.S.A.
Fit & Sizing
- Relaxed fit: a looser drape on the body, cut for full comfort and ease
- Model is 5'8
Shown with Matte Jersey Classic Leggings by Planet.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
How to Measure